Saturday, January 10, 2009

hulky

just some hulk sketches trying a new way to draw at least for me Aw( is an awesome artist ) has this really fun way to draw and then AT(is probably my new favorite artist) has this other really cool way to draw I am going to try and learn from these guys . There is a drawing stuck in my head from Aw that is heavy man shows weight and volume and it is just a sketch but holds alot of what I want my drawings to hold . AT has some really great stuff as well he can move from different ways of drawing but keep it his drawing it is really cool here is a link to At's blog ( http://andrewtrabbold.blogspot.com/ ) dude is great I'll post some more tomorrow cause I want to scribble lines now.



peace









also I need me some George Brant Bridgman books ( that is a note to my self )

No comments:

Hello My name Is Grabiel

Hi! I really like to draw and learn. Learning is my biggest draw to art. There is no end to learning new and old ways of making art.