Saturday, November 22, 2008

Attack mode


I tried this before but this time I feel a little stronger with it right now i am blocking in the features i will work on the arms and legs next but i hit the face and body a little.
The Brush Crashed and i didn't save so your seeing a slightly older version the newer one i toned down the cheeks and fixed the eye lids. so right now this should look like i am trying to get the underlying skeleton to fit and the anatomy blocked in i am so going to need a little help with the feet, but I have ref for that . any way I'll post some pics of my sculpts i am working on later .


peace love and soul train!!!!

No comments:

Hello My name Is Grabiel

Hi! I really like to draw and learn. Learning is my biggest draw to art. There is no end to learning new and old ways of making art.